Thursday, April 23, 2015

Sisters


I may have mentioned this before, but one of the BIGGEST reasons I was willing to have another baby was so Isla could have a sister. I definitely lucked out that Stella was in fact a sister, but there is just something about Isla's personality that needed a little playmate and someone to watch out for. 

These girls have become the best of friends. As Stella's vocabulary increases, and she understands the little games girls like to play- they continue to strengthen their love for each other. For quite a while it was very one sided. Isla loved to over love Stella, and Stella loved to play hard to get. Now I hear them giggle together all day long. They are the best little companions running errands and cleaning up. I just love that they will have each other as best friends forever. 

I had Stella for Isla, and we have another little SURPRISE coming at the end of the month that I think Stella will appreciate the most. But that is for another post.









No comments: