My little man loves Dinosaurs, this is how I know...
* Watches the same movie - Ice Age Dawn of the Dinosaur over and over... multiple times a day if I'd let him. He asks so nice too... " Can I watch my friend Rudy on the Dinosaur movie"
* Knows the names of all the dinosaurs
* Growls like a dinosaur, and fights with his dad. He always asks permission to growl though, so that is nice.
* Prefers not to wear socks so you can see his "claws"- toenails. Then the other day refused to let me cut his fingernails because he prefers his claws sharp.
* He'll eat better if you tell him that T-Rex's love chicken, or that a certain meat is "Carrion" (spelling) -raw meat.
* Favorite T.V show- Dinosaur train, knows the species of dinosaur as well as their show name. Example- Buddy the T-Rex.
* Loves Drumheller and the Royal Tyrell Museum.
*Can find ANY dinosaur book available in the public library.
*Dinosaur Jammies, and sleeps with his dino figurines.
*Love anything that looks like it has a mouth- chip bag clips, tongs, bobby pins etc.
*Has dino puzzles that he can do all by himself. BJ bought him a 300 piece puzzle that he wants to try all the time. We've only made it once, and it took mom all afternoon.
* Dino magnets all over the fridge, a dinosaur lunchbox, dinosaur socks, dino underwear and a bunch of figurines.
* Was a dinosaur for halloween, and had a dinosaur themed birthday party. Next year he wants a Red T-Rex birthday party.
*Draws scary dinosaurs all the time with big sharp teeth.
We love him for his love of dinosaurs, I just wonder if this is a permanent phase, or if he'll move on this year. Maybe I have a future paleontologist in my house. However, yesterday at a doctors visit he wanted to try out some of the things in the doctors room, I told him he'd have to wait till he was a doctor to try them out... he seemed to think that was a good idea.