Thursday, April 23, 2015

Potty Training

I have been dreading potty training. Stella is now 2 years and 4 months, and my others were trained by now. I have been working part time, and there hasn't been a good time to really commit. With Spring break, and mandatory time off, I decided it was the best time to just get it done.

The first day we went through at least 12 pairs of panties. I was ready to quit, and Stella would cry for her diaper. Day two, still had a few accidents, but mostly she'd start to pee, catch herself and finish the rest on the potty. By day 3, she was solid. We even brought her to church no trouble, later that week she was dry as we drove to Calgary and spent the day at the zoo.

She has been awesome. She will ask to go, and is comfortable asking her babysitters, and is starting to wake a little at night. It's an amazing feeling to be practically done with diapers FOREVER!

No comments: