Thursday, April 23, 2015

Spring Break

We didn't have a lot planned for spring break this year. I didn't want to send Wyatt back to school with nothing fun to report, so I decided to take the kids to Calgary for the night and then to the zoo. I am a bit of a home body, and would love to stay where I'm comfortable. It was also quite empowering to make to Calgary with all three kids, stay the night in a hotel (even go to the pool), and then the zoo and home all by myself. We missed dad, but he was on a little work trip of his own so was not able to join us. 

 Isla was ready to move into the hotel.
 Room service!
 A chilly day at the zoo, but there were very few other people there so we had the place to ourselves.



 We were very happy that our cousins were willing to meet up with us on their way home from Canmore.

A little adventure with lots of fun.

No comments: