Thursday, January 1, 2015

Christmas Season 2014

 Enbridge puts on a great kids Christmas party. Rented out Galaxy land, Santa, balloon artists, airbrush tattoos. Stella LOVED the rides!

 Wyatt and I went on a celebratory date to the Keg. Another fantastic report card. He wanted crab from the Keg- who am I to deny that sweet face.
 Christmas concert for school. Isla had a little concert for preschool too. I didn't get a photo of her, just video. It was very casual.

December 20th morning I went for breakfast with my dear friends Elesa and Rhiannon. Great food, Great company. I love Christmas because we make extra effort to see the ones we love.

 Fixsen Christmas was the 20th. Heather and Mike hosted brunch. We spent the whole day hanging out at their house visiting. Just missing Clay and Julia's family. (these housecoats were gifts. We were all clothed for brunch :)  )

 Church a few days before Christmas. The girls wanted to match, and let me curl their hair. I love having little girls.

Missing a picture from the live Nativity we attending in Spruce Grove. I love this tradition. Lots of friends, family and delicious Thai food.

 Growing up my family had a tradition of going skating Christmas eve. My brother decided it was a good year to rekindle that old tradition. So we went skating on the little pond near my house. There is a family that lives right on the pond that maintains a rink and sets up spot lights. They saw us using their rink and flicked on the lights. The kids didn't last too long, but it was fun to be out and active before heading home for new pjs and a movie night.

 My parents came to skate too. Unfortunately at the last minute, Kevin and his girlfriend Ashley had to go visit a very sick family member so they missed the skating. There is always next year!
 Christmas morning!


 Brunch at my parents on Christmas morning.
 Tired mom and baby at Christmas dinner at my sisters.
Boxing day we headed to Canmore with Jeff and Jaima's family. One cold day the big boys went skiing and the littles stayed home with me. We bundled up and headed to the candy store on main street. Nothing was keeping these kids from their candy.

Today is January 1, 2015. I'm caught up. We had the Drever extended Christmas dinner with Brett's aunts, uncles and cousins on his moms side. Always nice to see family, but we are ready to finish the busy Christmas holidays and focus on a great new year.

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Looks awesome! I love the inlaw pic, they are too cute in those robes.
Thanks for always being a part of one of our favorite Christmas nights at the nativity.