Thursday, January 1, 2015

Dearest friend.

This post is dedicated to a dear friend that keeps my in line. She is a fantastic example, and I want to be like her in so many ways. Many days I receive random texts to remind me of great things I wouldn't want to miss, warnings of potential threats, good vibes for good luck on monumental days. She remembers big dates for me and my family, and is ALWAYS the person I run to when I need advice, or just need to tell someone. The best part of telling her things is that we are literally two peas in a pod. We tend to share very similar opinions (good and bad), and I know she is always interested in the little mundane things I NEED to tell her. We check in with each other on a regular basis to make sure we are surviving motherhood, and although we don't get to see each other as often as we'd like, we pick up like no time has passed.

Today's text from her involved a sweet reminder to blog. It has been months. I know it's going to be painful to update you all (or the few that read this) but because I trust that she knows best in most instances, and that I know I'll regret not having some record of my little family, I'm making an attempt.

So here it goes...

1 comment:

Sheri said...

You are so funny! If absolutely nothing else I have completely enjoyed these updates and your future blog book will thank you for including some great pieces from 2014.
I'm so grateful to have you in my life too, to share all the good and the bad with. xox