Thursday, January 1, 2015

Work

I am one of those people that really enjoy working. I LOVE spending time at home with my kids too, and I'm so blessed that I don't HAVE to work, but a day or two away a week is really good for me as a mother. I feel very blessed to have the education that I do, that allows me to work in a flexible environment as a substitute teacher. It really is the best for me and my family right now. I try to find jobs a least a day in advance so I can mentally prepare myself for getting my three kids in a couple different directions. I have amazing teacher friends that trust me to fill in for them. I'm learning new ideas and techniques from all the teachers in the city I've subbed for, that I will be able to use one day I hope. If my kids are sick one day, I stay home and care for them. If there is something important going on in the lives of my children, I stay home. It has been perfect. I also have a few great options for childcare, which makes me feel more comfortable while I am away.



1 comment:

Sheri said...

Gah I miss teaching!!! Enjoy a few of the good moments for me too ;)