Thursday, November 14, 2013

Halloween

Wyatt had the Halloween decorations up in early September this year, then the following weekend we were out shopping for his scary costume. He needed to be something scary this year because I think he got teased a bit in kindergarten when I still had him in one of those soft costumes from old navy. So this year he was a zombie! Isla was Rapunzel at preschool and a dinosaur for trick or treating. Stella was the cutest lion I've ever seen. She just LOVED being outside with the big kids. 
We ended up with way too much candy- Brett and I ate the majority because my kids are picky candy eaters. Eventually I told Brett to just chuck it because I couldn't stop myself :)
Wyatt was taking about next years costume the very next day. I think this may be his favorite holiday!





No comments: