Thursday, December 29, 2011

Now where did I leave off... oh right...Halloween :)

Ok, so with some kind reminders I'm back to my blog. I know you are all so curious as to what I've been up to since October 25 when I last had something important to say. Here is another slew of catch ups for my dear friend SH! (who may very well be one of three people I know read this, one of whom I might add is NOT my husband)

We were dragons for Halloween this year. Two perfectly sweet dragons. Wyatt was a dragon at 16 months, so Isla wore his hand me down and Wyatt wore this years Old Navy model. Old Navy really has great costumes for the 20 something dollars they cost. I have a feeling we'll see at least one more dragon in the next few years.

To celebrate we signed up for a little library Halloween evening, and then on the actual night my sister in law Heather hosted her annual cousin trick or treat extravaganza. I stay in to keep warm and eat A LOT of good appetizer type food, and Brett goes out with the kids. Perfect!

No comments: