Tuesday, March 22, 2011

San Diego- Day 1

I was trying to upload a bunch of pictures, but it isn't working very well... so I'm going to post more entries with less photos each, and hopefully that will fix the glitch. I've been procrastinating these posts because it's such a pain to upload pictures, but what is a holiday without sharing some of the 1000 pics we took.
Kids on a plane! They were such great travelers. They were entertained by movies and games on the Ipad, or sleeping. Wyatt was a little bit nervous during take off- he said his tummy felt nervous. We held hands and it was over before he knew it. He slept during descent and that was perfect. (Descent is my least favorite part- I puked for the first time on a plane during our descent into New York. Most embarrassing moment of my LIFE- so far)
We flew into LA and had to drive a few hours to our hotel in San Diego. This was our first stop on the trip. Isla had had enough, so we took a quick stop for some fresh air and to stretch our legs. We were very excited to see the ocean, and NO SNOW!
That evening before bed we took a quick dip in the hot tub. It was a wonderful first day.

No comments: