Friday, February 4, 2011

pictures

Visiting Aunt Willi's restaurant. They make the BEST breakfast ever. Perfect eggs and crispy bacon every time. Delicious.
Waiting for some food. Isla is the BEST eater. I nice change from her brother who happens to be the pickiest person on the planet.
Cute, Cute, Cute. I feel guilty because even though we have ALOT of pictures of Isla, we have a lot less than we have of Wyatt when he was a baby. Picture taking has slowed down in general, but I want to make an effort to take more.
Clean from the bath. What a beauty.
My parents and their grand babies. We are lucky to have them so close.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

The little lady is just so gorgeous! I love the fresh out of the bath pic.
You might have to tell me where your Aunt's restaurant is.......that sounds so good right now :)

The Heavenor's said...

Look how big and cute Isla is! Shes always been cute, but its fun to see when they develope there look, shes a doll!