Monday, December 15, 2008

It's been a while.

I'm feeling disappointed in myself for being such a terrible blogger. The funny thing is that I like to read about what everyone else has been up to on their blogs, and am sad when others have not updated. I'm also jealous of everyone who has kept such a wonderful record for themselves and their families. I am reminded everyday how incredibly fast our little one grows, and would not want to forget one moment of our life together. Therefore, my new years resolution is to be better at this, but I don't want to wait till January 1st. Who knows what might happen in the meantime. Let alone what I have already missed. I'll catch that up soon...


But for today, just as an experiment... I will make an announcement and then I'll know for sure if anyone follows this. Even though I write it for myself, I'm interested who my audience is...


Brett and I are excited to announce that we are expecting another little baby to join our family in the first week of July!!! We are thrilled!!!
This is our most recent family photo... taken at Thanksgiving this year!

7 comments:

Allison said...

Les that is soooooooo awesome! Congrats- and yes I read your blog so keep updating! I was thinking about you guys just the other day wondering when #2 would be on the way for you guys. That's great news!

Momma Juj said...

Yeah Yeah Yeah!!!

Scott and Tara said...

Very exciting!!!! I am so happy for you two, lets hope this time it is a girl, so you can have one of each! And i am also very excited that you are going to try to blog again! I have a year or so when i didn't, and I am back! I just wish i had a baby to make my blog more interesting!

Anonymous said...

I like reading this too. You express yourself very well. -Kim

Allison said...

I have totally been blog stalking you forever aaaaaaaaaand I really was thinking that the other day- I think more because Sheri just had #2 and you guys seem to have babies together :P

The Whiddens said...

Congrats Leslie! That is very exciting.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Leslie. I'm sure my mom will be excited to hear that as well!