Sunday, September 4, 2011

Family Photos


We were so lucky to have Kamry take our photos this year!!! I am so impressed, and she was so professional with movies for the kids incase they needed a distraction, toys so they looked the right way, an assistant AND she had gone to the site a few days earlier to check out the lighting and to ask the owners of the property if we could trespass. It was a beautiful night, and some of the sweetest pictures of my kids I've ever seen. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

Isla was being difficult, and had very few smiles for Kamry. I LOVE this one though.

This is my favorite, and the very first one!

What a handsome man!
My sweet girl!
I risked it and got my hair cut the day of pictures. Afterwards I realized that may not have been a great idea. If I hated it, I would still have these pictures on my wall all year... or would have wasted the generous offer of Kamry to take these pics of us. It all turned out alright!
This must be the BEST picture of my husband I've seen. He has very sensitive eyes, and so tends to have sunglasses on in pictures, or is squinty. Such handsome men!
I always feel weird just having pictures of Brett and I now that we have kids. But I love how this one turned out. There are a couple funny ones, and Kamry was probably laughing editing some of them- " you want me to kiss her hair?" Brett wasn't too into the posing. Reminded me of our wedding photos.

Thank you so much Kamry for sharing your talent with us. You say you are a beginner, but I think you have serious talent and skills. Keep it up, because I think photography comes very naturally to you!

1 comment:

The Pratts said...

I know I already said it on FB, but theses are such cute pictures! I was totally laughing at Brett's "you want me to kiss her hair?" comment, because that was SO me and Tim for our engagement and wedding pictures!