Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Telus World of Science

(My kids posing for a nice picture on Sesame Street)

My sister was taking her family to the science center, and I had heard great things about it- so I invited myself and my two little crazies along. Then I invited a friend and her children along too so I wasn't crashing a family outing.

ANYWAY, it was GREAT! Wyatt loved all the hands on activities. They had a special Sesame Street exhibit there that was so well done! We even saw a star show! I haven't taken my kids to the science centre much because a lot of it demands a lot of reading, and is way over their heads... I seem to forget that there is so much that is pre-school focused and that my pre-schooler and his toddler sister could find hours of entertainment in a water table, blocks and a star show.
Mr. Hoopers store.
Isla digesting some peas.
Grovers obstacle course.
Hand pedaling.

We had a great time. There were some crazy moments where I couldn't keep track of both kids wandering around checking out individual interests. Definitely a place to go back to- especially since there should be a new traveling exhibit in the near future.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think watching Isla push past a bigger kid to push the big "poop" button was my favourite part of the whole day. She's such a trooper!

Kamry Low said...

oh looks like fun. where is this?