Monday, February 8, 2010

Play date


I just thought I'd post some pictures from a playdate WW and I had with SH and her two kids. We went to the playground above the Kinsmen pool, which is set up for younger kids, and so easier for our babies to get around and have a good time. AL and WW are the best of friends, WW always looks forward to the time he gets to spend with his little girlfriend.


Sweet JA has become a super little walker, and showed us the whole time he was there. He kept running for the door!

On another note, WW has been really into crafts for as long as he was capable, but we bought him some new scissors and glue for Christmas, so we've been cutting and glueing alot. Mostly little valentines, but today he helped me with a special project. This is our countdown to baby chain. Each of the multicolor loops is weeks remaining, and then the solid yellow at the top are days remaining. We had fun glueing it all together, but WW didn't feel bad reminding me how long the chain was. Looks like we still have quite a ways to go.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Cute pics! Thanks for posting them. I love the paper chain.....what a fun idea. Time seem like it has flown by once you are in labor:)

The Heavenor's said...

Very cute! Which Kinsmen do you guys go to, SP one of in Edm? Maybe I'll ask on your fb since its hard to reply here! haha. Cute though, I love how W & A are such good friends!