Saturday, January 2, 2010

Winter Fun

After that huge dump of snow last month, my boys found themselves outside for hours of snow fun. I was cleaning the house preparing to have some friends over the next day, but it was so sweet to just watch the two of them interact together outside. We can really notice a difference in WW when he has been cooped up for a while.. he says things like "where did your good listener go? " something I have to ask him sometimes. BJ is such an amazing hands on dad that WW and I are so lucky to have him around for days of fun like this was.



Throwing snowballs at momma.
This was our main Christmas tree, I was so excited to go and buy all new decorations this year for a nice grown up tree, but couldn't make up my mind. I decided I'd put on the stuff that I already had that I liked and go from there... I never ended up buying anything new because I thought it turned our pretty cute with the stuff we owned. Maybe I'll try again next year :)
We put this little tree up in WW room. It helped to get him to sleep in his own bed for the month because the lights were like a nightlight for him. He felt pretty special having his own tree.

No comments: