Sunday, September 20, 2009

San Francisco

BJ is away with his brothers and dad on a guys trip to San Francisco. We ended up doing separate vacations this year because that was how it turned out, but it's been difficult being the one left behind this time. Don't get me wrong, I was so excited for him to have this trip and I wasn't interested in the things they were going to do- (professional sporting events) but I didn't realize how much I'd miss him.

WW and I are having a busy time at home. We had swimming lessons, Salto drop in with some friends, HF's birthday party, WEM, and a bbq... but we are still looking forward to Monday night.

I talked to BJ yesterday and he was telling me about his trip, and he has had the same feelings as I did when I was in New York without him... "oh I have to show LJ this..." so we may be making our way back to both cities sometime together because I know it would be a completely different experience for each of us.

I'll post some of his hundreds of pictures when he gets back, maybe he'll even be willing to contribute a post. It's just nice to be reminded of how much he does around here, and how much I miss him when he's gone. Sometimes he gets taken for granted when he's around!

No comments: