Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Surrounded

Has it ever happened to you, that you will be introduced to someone new... and although you have never met or seen each other before, as soon as you are introduced you see them everywhere?

I am finding that there is an abundant amount of pregnant people around lately, and they are just reminding me how badly I want to be pregnant too. We took Ww swimming today and then to the Millenium Place play park. Out of the 8 moms in the playground there were 5 noticeably pregnant women. Insane! I don't remember noticing any pregnant woman until I was pregnant with WW, and now it's the same... not only are there alot of pregnant people I know, but they are EVERYWHERE. I was feeling a little sorry for myself today, I really shouldn't complain because I'm so blessed to have WW... but the experience of feeling surrounded just made me think.

On a positive note, I got this cute new laptop from BJ for Valentines day. I'm having fun computing in every room in my house, and learning all the fun things it's capable of. Anyone else that has a macbook, please teach me something new that I haven't figured out yet.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

It is always that way. Casey and I picked out a name we like for our future child and now I see it EVERYWHERE!! Also the pregnant thing is crazy, really I just think everybody is pregnant.

As for the Imac, I'm jealous, that's great you have one. I SHOULD be getting one soon, they have an amazing price for one here at our PX, a 20 inch screen! And I can partially write it off with my graphics business which is great. Anyway, I'm sure I'll be coming to you for tips after you're a pro.

All the best to your family!

Scott and Tara said...

I have an imac and scott has the new mac book. He is always teaching me new things, he has had a mac forever. I will admit going from working on a PC all day to coming home to my mac is sometimes frustrating!
Do you have the new Safari? Scott just downloaded it last week for me. It has the new "top sites" feature. You click this button and it shows you the top sites you go to in a cover flow kind of way. I am trying to think what else is cool that you don't want to miss out on. I just asked Scott, he like this one, if you click on a document like on your desktop or folders (don't double click) and you don't want to open the program, you can just press space bar and it previews whatever the document is.
Let me know if you cant figure something out!! Or need tips on a certain program!