Monday, February 9, 2009

Some Videos.



I am always amazed at the things WW can do, he seems to pick up something new everyday. We always practice the alphabet, and his counting in the car to distract him on the ride, but when we do that it is him repeating after us... Then randomly I'll hear him recite the same things to himself, like once he said his alphabet all the way up to J all by himself. Now he seems to be connecting the dots together, because before when he was counting items in books he would just say "2, 3, 2, 3, 2" but lately he's been really counting... AMAZING. BJ must be working on his french without me, because he's got that figured out too. He doesn't seem to want to show his skills to anyone, but I've finally got it on tape.







This is at babynastics. I think it is so funny how toddlers run.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the new videos. I had no idea Wyatt could count in french too. Jude has big shoes to follow, poor guy. Did you know your videos are sideways?? I do that too. I think it's because we are mom's and no longer can use electronics :)

The Whiddens said...

Wow - Amazing! What a smart kid you have

Jaima said...

So cute! I love the counting in French.

Momma Juj said...

I love him jumping on the trampoline!!