Friday, January 30, 2009

My little Parrot

We are having so much fun with WW lately, his vocabulary increases daily and his pronunciation improves in the same way. We have noticed however, that we have to be very careful about what we say around him. Not that we say anything terrible, but sometimes when Brett gets frustrated he'll say "fetch", then we hear a little voice that copies right after. (In this instance he didn't quite catch the word Brett had said, but he definitely caught the intonation and passion in whatever it was he repeated.)

My new favorite though is something he got from me... he'll come find me in the kitchen or bedroom and he'll say "Hi Honey" It is the cutest thing!! I'll have to catch it on video to give the full effect.

I just can't wait now for the crazy things he'll come up with when he is creating sentences of his own. I just think it is so funny the things kids say sometimes.

No comments: