Saturday, February 16, 2008

What a week.

Dear WW,


You constantly impress me... this week however must have been the biggest yet. You have been working on getting mobile. You've been quite successful scooting backwards, or else getting up on to hands and knees and sitting back down into another place, but on Wednesday you put all your disorganized attempts together, and finally crawled! It was quite the sight, we tempted you with your new favorite distraction... Keys... and without breaking focus, you came after them and crawled right across the room. Here's the proof... Sorry it's not a great video... your Auntie Kim took a MUCH better one but we haven't gotten it downloaded yet.




You are also working on a few more teeth... The bottom two are in, and the top two are on their way... I must admit that you have had your moments during this teething process, but mom's working on her patience, and we are hoping it won't be much longer... It's tough right now, but the sooner they are all in, the faster you will be able to eat all the big people food you can't seem to wait to get your hands on.

Valentines day was this week too. I made this great craft for Dad that I was SOOO impressed with. SH and I made these cookie bouquets, heart shaped sugar cookies decorated with pink, red and white icing, and then stuck into a flower pot and wrapped up nice. So impressed was I with what we made, that I ate the majority of the cookies. I'll definately have to find other reasons and occasions to make these sweet gifts. Here is a picture of Sheri's... mine looked almost identical.


We are planning to sell our condo and move into a house... We are quickly running out of space here and that is with alot of our things stored at my parents as it is... I'm so excited to have a basement and a garage, and to not worry about attached neighbors. The only trouble is that there is alot of work I need to do on my own house to get it ready for the market. Especially with the market slow like it is, I need to make my little home appealing. So I'm planning a HUGE declutter and then I plan to stage the house to sell it. I've looked it all up on the internet, and Elesa did that with her house when she sold it, and it went super fast. People want to see themselves in a new house, they don't want to see you and all your stuff. So I just need to get motivated and get started!!! wish me luck.

No comments: