Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Inspiration

After visiting teaching today, and going through Elder Eyrings talk from conference, I have been inspired to keep a record of my life. Through recounting the things that happen to my little family daily, I have been promised that I'll more readily recognize my very many blessings.
So where to start...

I married the love of my life on August 13th 2005, BJ is wonderful and has already given me everything I have dreamed of in only two years of marriage. Let me tell you a little about him... He has such a kind heart, and always thinks of me first. He works harder than anyone I've ever met. He loves sports and is very competitive... even when he plays against me, and you might think he'd go easy... he doesn't. I love him for that. He is an amazing example to me, and makes me want to be so much better than I am just for him. He loves me unconditionally which says alot (Red heads are known for their tempers ), he is very patient, and makes me laugh.
Most importantly he is an AMAZING father, I have never loved him more than when I saw him with our son for the first time.
BJ and I finished school this last year. Both graduating from the University of Alberta, him in Chemical Engineering and myself with an elementary education degree. We had our son, WW, in June, and he has become the focus of our lives from that moment on.

WW was born June 25th 2007 at 3:15 am. After 20 hours of labor, we delivered a healthy 8 lb 3 oz baby boy. He is the 7th grandchild on the Fixsen side, and #1 for the Mabey's. He was born with a full head of dark Auburn hair like his mom, but it seems to be lightening as he gets a little older. Bright blue eyes, and a sweet smile with dimples.



WW is now 5 months old, but here are a few pictures to catch up on his life so far...

1 month


2 months

3 months

3.5 months

4 months

4.5 months

No comments: