Friday, October 11, 2013

30 day challenge

After having Stella I found it impossible to get to the gym. I used to love the drop in boot camp classes they offered at millennium place, but getting three kids into childcare, paying extra on top of the gym pass seemed like too much. So I started doing these daily workouts on

Www.dailyhiit.com

And fell in love with this intense way to workout at home. I also started getting stronger ( real push-ups) and was seeing great changes in my body. When Brett saw that I was sticking with it, he let me buy the equipment that I needed to make the workouts more intense. At the beginning of July I decided I needed to kick my butt in gear and make 31 my best year yet- definitely not getting younger. So I do a bodyrock/daily hiit workout in the morning ( only 12-20 minutes- and they are new everyday with super motivating fitness experts leading the workouts) and a cardio something in the evening. I feel great!

Starting October 7- the bodyrock.tv (sister site to dailyhiit) started a 30 day challenge and I've encouraged a few others to try with me. It's day 5, and although I feel like I'm going to die during the workout, I feel amazing after! It's also motivated me to try and eat better so all my hard work doesn't go to waste!

Here's to 31!!


No comments: