Saturday, September 29, 2012

Pregnancy

I have never been very good at allowing myself to be photographed during my previous pregnancies, but I was encouraged this time around by my good friend Sheri to take more pictures and I'm really glad that I have been. I have about 8 weeks left and it feels like I'm waiting to blog about this big event coming up that I haven't updated anything else in my life. I need to be better especially since I want to document the life of this baby and my family once it does arrive.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

So cute! I am glad you don't think I have been too much of a nag.
I love looking back at all my belly pics, I just wish I had done it with the other two. On the other hand maybe it is good I didn't so I can't see how much bigger I was the third time around ;)
Keep it up. Be sure to take one on the day of!

Unknown said...

You look gorgeous Leslie! Such a cute belly and a great way to document that new peanut before he/she arrives.