Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter

I always feel like a pretty fantastic parent a couple times a year. Easter is one of those times. My kids are getting to that prime age of really being surprised and really believing all the 'fibs' we tell them. I really wish we had a video camera sometimes.
We went out to Killam to celebrate Easter with Brett's extended family and got home in time to have dessert with mine. It was a beautiful day! I just hope in the next few years my kids will understand more of the true significance of the season.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Hooray!!! Nice work on the blog. I love the fact that WW has the exact same tattoo on his face that he picked out there 2 years ago.
I can hardly get over how big the little lady is getting. So beautiful!

kaycee said...

finally!! I seriously check almost every week to see if you are blogging.
I love your babies and you tons. That teddy bear though is a bit ridiculous. Isla must love it.