Thursday, June 16, 2011

June

What have we been up to... I have been postponing a post because we had potentially exciting news, and then it became official exciting news and I didn't have a minute to sit down.

We bought a house! It is in Summerwood in Sherwood Park. Best parts... a garage and a basement.

We love our little condo (most of the time) but we are just exploding out the doors and windows. We have stuff stored at Micheal and Heather's, my parents, and we still don't fit. A lot of junk! I can't wait to have some storage, and I can't wait to be forced to pack up this place, so I can go through every little thing and decide if we need it. I can imagine that the new house will not stay clutter free for long, but I have every intention of keeping it beautiful.

We move August 1. Another exciting thing, we already found a renter for the condo. Brett is a big "investment" guy, and so we've decided to keep this property as just that... an investment. I will post pictures once we are in and settled. The pictures I have now are of the current owners things. I have big plans for this place already, I will have to be patient as we save up money to add furnishings and such, but it will definitely not take as long this time around to at least put some pictures up. ( We were in the condo over 4 years before I put anything on the wall) I wasn't confident in my interior design skills to know how to place them. This time around, maybe I'll hire professional help :)

This month is also a big one in our family. Wyatt turns 4, and Isla turns 1. There will be posts about their birthdays soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You should hire my "home stager" to come step up your house for you when you move in. She's amazing, Lets you know where furniture, pictures and extras should all be placed.
I plan on having her come help me when I move too. Why should my house just look fantastic when I'm moving out?!