Thursday, June 3, 2010

10 year reunion

Last weekend was my 10 year high school reunion. Crazy!! They had it at Hudson's downtown and it was a much nicer time than I was expecting. Actually up until 4pm that day I wasn't planning on going. I figured I was 8+ months pregnant and feeling super huge, and that if there were any people I cared to keep in contact with then I already did. I had a couple friends who were planning on going, but also had doubts as to how fun it would be etc. but they helped convince me to go. A 10 year reunion only happens once, and if I didn't go I'd be afraid I'd regret it later, and if I did go, what was the worst that could happen? I could just go home early.

Anyway, it was fun. I LOVED high school, it was a great time in my life. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't go back, but I definitely have fond memories of Bev Facey High School. Lots of people I did actually care to see again were at the reunion, and although it had been 10 years and there wasn't a tonne of catching up, or re-kindling of friendships, it was nice to see everyone and catch a quick glimpse of what they had been up to for the past 10 years.

I didn't take any pictures of my own, but here are a couple that were taken of me throughout the night.

No comments: