Thursday, May 14, 2009


I have been struggling to think of something to write about. I figured instead of not writing I would just add some random pictures of the boy and maybe then I'd get some flow and I'd think of something new to add as well.

Cute Mabey grand kids. WW and JJ.
WW and his Papa Mabey at West Edmonton Mall. A good friend of mine told me that kids under two can go on the rides for free... that is probably because there are only 2-3 rides that they are big enough to ride on. WW LOVES it, he'd ride those horses over and over and over. Luckily my dad was a good sport and came along, and joined WW on the rides. BJ and I don't seem to be able to stomach rides anymore.

WW and his Grandma Mabey making cinnamon buns for me. He is an impressive little helper. Love cracking eggs, stirring and using a "spatuala"
WW and Baby JJ in the chariot. JJ was a much better sport about staying in the stroller. My big boy wants to be just that, and walk by himself.

Well my big trip to New York is coming up very quickly and I couldn't be more excited. We leave for New York in just over 18 days. We have lots of fun planned... including seeing Wicked, Billy Elliott, lunch at the American Girl store, the Manhattan Temple... and hopefully lots of shopping and sightseeing. I am absolutely thrilled with who I get to travel with. I have such a great relationship with my sister in laws that I know we will have an amazing time together.

I am really excited for BJ and WW to spend some quality one on one time together. BJ will not only get a sense of what it is to be a stay at home dad, but I think WW will also learn that his Dad is just as capable as his mom. It will be good for them both. All the boys that are left behind have a camping trip planned to Miquelon lake. That makes me a little nervous, but I'm going to be caught up in the excitement of my trip to worry about what is going on at home... I hope!

1 comment:

Jaima said...

So excited about NY too! I can't believe how quick it is coming. So how did you figure out how to get your photos to match your text? I still haven't figured that one out yet.